Now is the time
What are you waiting for?
Real Estate Agent &
Outbound Sales Agent
Woodbridge, NJ (Surrounding Area)
Real Estate Agent
We are a well-established yet fast-growing Real Estate team seeking a driven, razor-sharp and client-focused individual to join our team as a Real Estate Agent. Primary responsibilities include locating, scheduling, negotiating, and closing deals with buyers and sellers that WE WILL HELP YOU acquire.
If you have little to no real estate experience, we will guide you through every phase of the transaction process as well as your professional development.
If you’re already an experienced agent, partner with the DeVizio Home Selling Alliance and start closing deals from Day 1.
We’re looking for someone who is hungry – not just to make money, but to make a difference – in your life, our clients’ lives and in the communities where we work and live. The DeVizio Home Selling Alliance prides itself on offering our agents cutting-edge technology through the use of our website, digital leads, continuing education courses and workshops, and 100% administrative support and recognition.
As a Buyer’s Agent, you will be trained how to:
- Show clients a variety of properties of their interest.
- Understand the financial limits of the buyers.
- Develop and maintain realistic knowledge of property values.
- Understand the legalities of purchasing a home.
- Provide buyers with home loan information.
- Communicate with the buyer on a daily basis.
As a Seller’s Agent, you will be trained how to:
- Guide clients to a realistic asking price.
- List the property and complete appropriate documentation.
- Understand the legalities of selling a home.
- Provide tips to make their home more "sellable."
- Promote the home through creative marketing strategies.
- Communicate with the seller regularly.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must have valid NJ Driver's License.
- Must be willing to complete a 75-hour real estate course (We will reimburse you for most course and exam costs after 60 days).
- Must have basic computer skills.
- Ready to represent the brand in your community.
- Must have an entrepreneurial spirit and be willing to learn.
- Be a team player. We share everything that can help our fellow associates. (If you have knowledge that can help your fellow agents, share your ideas, secrets, and strategies).
- Be ready to work in an exciting and energetic atmosphere! (We are electric, passionate and love it!)
Outbound Sales AgentWe are a well-established yet fast-growing Real Estate team seeking a highly motivated, well-spoken professional who has excellent phone skills and the ability to close deals. Primary responsibilities include calling prospective clients, receiving inbound real estate sales calls and making outbound lead calls, as well as a variety of data entry duties. We’re looking for someone who can CONVERT calls and leads into qualified appointments. The ideal candidate is exceptional at overcoming initial “no’s,” is an instant rapport builder, and has demonstrated experience calling clients into action. Prior real estate experience is helpful but closer experience is more important! We’re looking for someone who is hungry – not just to make money, but to make a difference! The DeVizio Home Selling Alliance prides itself on offering all associates cutting-edge technology through the use of our website, digital leads, continuing education courses and workshops, and 100% administrative support and recognition.
- Strategically prospect for new business and follow up with established leads from various sources, including your pipeline, daily.
- Manage leads; stay organized and prepared to convert to appointments using our internal Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system to properly document all customer contact.
- Study, learn and take ownership of phone scripts used in lead generation and cultivation to consistently communicate team value propositions.
- Appropriately follow up and chase deals until they are closed and effectively turned into verified appointments.
- Build rapport with sellers and potential sellers by listening, documenting and making the appropriate real estate recommendations.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Requires prior experience effectively closing deals via sales calls.
- Prefer a licensed real estate agent or some real estate experience but not required.
- Quick on your feet, must enjoy the chase, and not easily discouraged.
- Excellent verbal skills and the ability to professionally communicate with customers, peers, vendors, and general public at high levels.
- Comfortable spending 80-90% of time on the phone
- Basic computer and information technology skills and experience.
- Represent the brand in your community.
- Must be a team player who thrives working in a close-knit environment and is always willing to help others.
- Persistence, resilience and creativity are a must! We’re looking for someone to help us set up and close deals every day.